Today's real estate market is more competitive than ever. That's why you need to set yourself apart with a personalized website.
A personalized website will improve your online presence so that your listings and services get noticed. You will generate more leads, increase your listings' exposure, and enhance your advertising capability.
Our RE/MAX-branded websites ensure a professional appearance consistent with your regional website. Your regional site's profile also has a direct link to your personal site, making it easy for consumers to find you. Your RE/MAX listings and profile are automatically integrated with your personal site, so there is no need to enter them twice – your site will be ready to go when you get it!
Take advantage of many of your regional website's customizations, which are automatically leveraged at no extra cost to you. These may include Google Maps, Open House, the PDF brochure, and more.
||Your website will also include:
- Featured Property: highlight exceptional listings for specialized advertising
- Featured Virtual Tour: showcase your listings inside and out
- Contact Me: allow consumers to easily reach you for more information
All office/agent websites are created using Slingshot, an easy-to-use Content Management System.
Slingshot allows us to offer an affordable solution that requires no technical knowledge to use. It is multilingual, so you can work in your own language. And there is no software to install, so you can update your site on the go. Slingshot also comes with:
- Intuitive guides: create personalized content quickly and easily
- Synchronized editing and previewing: see what your site will look like as you edit
- Modules: create reusable content that you change once, updating it throughout your site
- Centralized gallery: simultaneously upload images, media, flash, and more, then preview them as thumbnails
With the introduction of new features on a regular basis, your website will always outperform the competition. Take control of your online marketing and promotion – sign up for a Slingshot website today!